Return & Exchange
We can deliver your order anywhere in the world.
International Standard Delivery (6 -10 working days): FREE
International Express Delivery (3-5 working days): 20€
*DELAYS MAY OCCUR DUE TO COVID-19
Please make sure you or someone you know will be present either at a home or work address to accept your delivery. If no one is in, we’ll make sure we leave a card so that a redelivery can be arranged, or you can collect from the depot.
For both free and paid deliveries, you will need to make sure that you cover any ingoing customs or taxes costs should any be incurred when shipping to your destination. At Malliny we do our best to deliver within the stated time, however we cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by the customs clearance of the destination country.
Please don’t refuse a delivery. Unfortunately, refused deliveries will incur a cost of the original delivery plus the return cost. Any refund made will be minus the total delivery and return cost in the case of refused deliveries.
We try our best to get deliveries out to you on time, but sometimes international deliveries can take longer than expected.
Returns and Exchanges
- Sometimes the fit isn’t right, so here at Malliny we’re happy to accept returns or exchanges. We take pride of our Malliny items, so anything returned should be new, unused and with all our security garment tags still attached. This applies to any item dispatched to us within 14 days of receipt by you.
- Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- If you’re returning something faulty, damaged or soiled please contact email@example.com prior to sending any return.
- Return addresses will be included with your order.
- You can also return your online purchase to our store in Chisinau, Moldova.
- When filling out the sheet, please make sure you indicate if you would like a refund or an exchange
- Some items are not eligible for a return or refund, but don’t worry. We make sure our designs clearly state this for you.
- Payments will be credited back to the original purchasers credit card. Returns for refund are processed within 2-3 working days of receiving the item. Card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary between banks, so please speak to your bank for any more info regarding processing times as we are unable to amend this.
- Exchanges take around 2-3 working days to process, plus the delivery time to your area. It’s important to note that shipping costs are not covered by Malliny when sent back. Make sure you mail your returns back to us within 14 days of receipt and identify which item you would like replaced.
- Mislaid your returns sheet? Just send us over an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you out.
- We’re unable to accept returns beyond the 14 days of your receipt and anything sent to us after 14 days may be returned to you.
- Use your local post office with a signed-for service and ask for a tracking number so you can follow your return.
- We’d hate for you to not receive your order. Please make sure that the shipping address is correct as we’re unable to redirect orders once they’re on their way to you.
- Your security is important to us, so before we can dispatch your purchase we may need you to confirm your details with your card issuer. Delays aren’t fun for anyone so we’ll do our best to make it quick.
- Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted. This includes a 24 period where your items will be processed and dispatched by our warehouse. Please note this can take longer during our sale periods, when it may take up to 48 hours for shipments to be dispatched.
- We’re all about good relationships and we work closely with our shipping partner to minimise the potential impact of custom delays on our international customers.